Saturday, May 18, 2013

Betty Crocker Silver White Cake with Vanilla Buttercream Frosting

Ok, so I have to disclose all the truths about this cake. I don't like white cake and I typically hate most frosting's and I especially don't like my cake cold which was the case here. The hubby loves white cake and white frosting- especially the gritty kind of frosting. I made this cake for his birthday, and conveniently for the blog too. He loves his cake cold, so I had put it in the frig, which to me makes it taste dry. I've left it out on the counter and will give it another try later today and hopefully the moisture will be there.  If it were up to me all cake would be DEVILS FOOD! (Excuse the pic, I didn't get a good one before we cut it and the frosting wasn't cooperating)

No comments:

Post a Comment